Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 5, 2013

August 5, 2013
Que Transa?!

Me and Elder Jorgensen are doing great here in West Chester Spanish. We just found outon Friday that we will be together for one more transfer at least! We are so excited! Because me and him are getting along well and we might have three baptisms this next transfer so we both wanted to see them all get baptized. We are so excited to see our personal conversion change and also we both know that our Spanish is going to get so much better! We have improved so much since the last transfer. This area is very amazing and I am learning so many lessons everyday that I am here. I am so grateful for all the blessings God has given me here in this area.
This week I have been thinking about what I could share with you either a spiritual one or some stories. And I am still not sure. I have seen that the missionary work is being hastened we had a Jehovah witness come up to our sisters the other day and say that they heard we are no longer going door to door and trying to preach that way. (Which is true but they do not know how we are doing it.) Secrets love them. But it's not a secret we are going to get IPads soon and that is how we will be doing our Area books and planners and pretty much everything. We also are using facebook a lot more than people think. I invited one of our investigators to be baptized on Facebook this past week and he ACCEPTED! I was so excited! The conversation was short but I felt the spiritual prompting to invite him to be baptized so I invited him and he said yes. I could not believe that Facebook would be so useful. I have been so blessed I feel to be in this time in my mission because there is so much things that I feel like I was prepared for and this generation was prepared for that we are now doing in the mission field. I want to challenge all of you to share the Gospel on Facebook it is so powerful and people can and will receive strength from your posts. Do not be afraid to post the Gospel if it is so precious to you and makes you feel so good. Do you not want other people to have it also?
We have also been trying to find out talents that we have to share with people and to help this work progress. I am working on using Photoshop in this library to post things on Facebook so that people can have a visual of what we are saying. Also I hope that I will be doing more art work in the near future we just got to talk to some business's because the laws out here are so weird.
Do all the little things, They all matter, And they will all pay off.
Cuidate
Elder Kenneth Marse
Sorry this letter is so short we are going to Filly today and need to leave as fast as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment