Monday, April 15, 2013


March 20, 2013

Hola!

Dear everyone,

I am doing just so fantastic hoy y I am just doing great hear. Me and my companion have been able to share our testimonies with each other and with one of the presidency members of our branch presidency. His name is Brother Monson and if I have notmentioned yet then I am so so so so sorry! Because he is the most amazing person. He is indeed President Monsons nephew. He came into our room last night after talking with my companion and said to me after we talked last week. "Elder Marse you are a man of faith exceedingly great faith. And your companion here is a man of exceedingly great love. Now you need to look out for eachother and make sure you use these special gifts to help the investigators." I was so filled with the spirit and my testimony grew and so did the relationship with my companion. I have been gaining such a testimony this past week of people and where they come from. Because me and my companion come from opposite worlds and trials. But that is what makes us able to relate to most people is through that we can bare witness of the Gospel to anyone that we meet and any thought that comes through spirit. I love this Gospel so much and can not explain the wonderful spirit that I have felt these past couple of days as me and my companion had our semanalmente companionship inventory. We missed one week so we decided to do this one extra good and so we took about an hour and a half just talking about or strengths and weaknesses to eachother and setting goals that we need to accomplish. Luckily me and my companion are going to the same mission and who knows maybe we will become companions!

On Monday we were taught a lesson by nuestro maestro hermano Castro who is so amazing! But sometimes he talks spanish really fast because he is a native speaker. But we were able to learn about the power fo prayer and the amazing effect it can have on your relationship with God and Jesus Christ. He stated that when you pray in this language you need not to rush your prayer because you do not know much but that you need to listen and to wait to hear the Holy Ghost help you with what you need to ask for and give thanks about. He then goes onto say that when you have the opporunity to pray on your knees you should not end your prayer just because they are aching and you can not handle the pain anymore. That is when you need to stay on your knees longer and have the faith and desire to press on and endure to the end for when you are done with your prayer and have expressed all of your love to your Father in Heaven he will bless you with the capacity. I love the power of prayer and the opportunity we have everyday as much as we want to talk to our Father in Heaven who honestly knows our needs before we even know what our needs are. I challenge you to pray for the power of prayer and in each blessing ask your Father for special blessings for people who you think need it. I know I pray name by name for special blessings for specific needs of people that I know of. The longer you are on your knees the more humble you will be to hear the power of the Holy Spirits promptings.

I also have been very blessed with the Gift of Tongues. It is a real blessing and I have experienced it in my life daily. The last lesson we had with our progressing investigator I was able to ask questions and talk to him in regular conversation and I know the Spirit was in that room as I shared scripture and bore my testimony of the Gospel and how it is so important to everyone on this earth to receive it. I pray for all of you daily and alsways ask for special blessings to be upon you and in your times of need as I have been able to talk with my Father and tell him the amazing things that I have felt and confess the sins that I have commited in my daily life to cry for repentance unto the Lord. I say cry with no faint of heart you must cry unto God for his mercy and for your salvation as you strive to be the best you can be he can help you be better. Have faith in Him for he is all knowing and is never faint he knows you better that you know yourself and knows your needs before or even when you do not your own needs. He will bless you everyday even more than he does now if you humble your self to him and cry our his name in your personal prayers. I give you my testimony that this church is true I love it, it has blessed my life so much and is blessing my life everyday. I know that you must always ask for repentance because no one is perfect we all sin and it is common but through the Atonement you can be cleansed don't take the Atonement for granted it is truly a blessing to have that in our lives that we can receive and have the ability to use. Salvation can not wait for your time. 
I stress this because it does not matter where ou are in your life you need the salvation and the longer you have it the more blessings you will receive in your life. Tell Sami and Teage that Unvle Kenny Loves them and that I would love pictures of them and the whole family! I love you all and can not wait to hear from you next week!

Elder Marse


Facts:
I get my travel plans tomorrow!!
I get released as zone leader on Sunday.
We have a general authority coming on next sunday to speak to us for sacrement with the whole MTC.
This is the most important thing. I will be on T.V. inbetween general conferences in 2 weeks for the where in the world thing. I was in the choir and we sang Ten Thousand Legions Marching. It was a song that was rewritten just for us to sing for this occasion and it is so beautiful so look for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment